Box Office Services
Bella Rose Arts Centre ticket stock.
The Bella Rose Arts Centre offers full box office services online, by phone, in person 2 hours prior to the performance, and in person during any other performance that the Bella Rose Arts Centre is selling tickets for. To ensure full efficiency of pre-purchased ticket sales, we only print and distribute tickets the day of the performance. This allows individuals to add seats and/or relocate them at their own leisure. Individuals who have pre-purchased their tickets obtain them starting two hours prior to the show at our dedicated pre-purchased tickets table.
Our box office staff are highly trained, friendly, efficient and are competent enough to quickly solve problems.
Our ticket systems are flexible enough to handle up to 42 different ticket price types set on a per-show basis. Seating is always assigned to reduce line-ups and to ensure that maximum seating capacities are met with minimal to no delays.
Box office fees are reasonable—$2.50 or 9% per ticket. In the event that the promoter wants to issue some complementary tickets, or sell some tickets external our service the fee for those tickets is reduced to $0.25 per ticket.
Summary of Bella Rose Arts Centre Box Office Services
- Fees are low
- $2.50/ticket or 9%/ticket (whichever is higher)
- $50.00 box office setup fee per booking.
- We accept debit, all major credit cards and international credit cards.
- All seating is assigned.
- Bella Rose Arts Centre monitors ticket sales automatically to ensure the venue usage agreement is adhered to and notifies the promoter of any issues.
- Box office staff are friendly and efficient.
- Advanced ticket sales are conducted by phone, online or in person during any performance that the Bella Rose Arts Centre is selling tickets for.
- Pre-purchased tickets are only distributed at the door the evening of the performance allowing patrons to add/change seats or even switch showtimes at their leisure.
- Ticket system is capable of selling up to 42 different price types.
- Ticket system is capable of issuing vouchers for resale. Individuals who purchase vouchers then must then contact the box office to reserve their seat or exchange them at the door for their tickets. It is strongly recommended that voucher holders call to reserve their seat in advanced. This system allows for both external ticket sales and sales with multiple price categories.
- Ticket fees for tickets issued by external parties are reduced.